TAXATION ON FOREING TRADE: COMMON CUSTOMS DUTIES, VAT APPLIED TO IMPORTS, ANTI-DUMPING DUTIES, ADDITIONAL DUTIES
FIDE Asesores Legales y Tributarios offers advice on all taxes affecting foreign trade.
- Customs taxes, including common customs duties, VAT on imports, anti-dumping duties and compensatory or anti-subsidy duties.
- Customs regimes that prove necessary and adequate for the company’s activity.
- Management and consultancy services regarding customs and other deposits.
- Audit and implementation of tax and administrative circuits in relation to imports and the company’s customs regimes.
- We analyse and identify risk areas and provide adequate solutions.
- Defence and representation of our clients in the case of inspections ordered by the Spanish Tax Agency or a court of law and administrative and administrative-contentious appeals related to customs law issues.
Our clients in this sector include:
IMPORTERS: advice on their customs regimes, temporary imports, inward and outward processing traffic, preferential agreements, origin, customs value and freight qualification.
EXPORTERS: advice on their customs regimes, inward or outward processing traffic, preferential agreements, temporary exports, freight origin and transit.
CUSTOMS DEPOSITS: advice on administrative and documentary management, declarations, accounting, registrations and cancellations of registration.
CUSTOMS AGENTS AND CONSIGNEES / SHIPPING AGENTS: advice on the direct or indirect responsibility associated to the inspection reports issued by them on the shipments made by the importers.