Environmental taxes are taxes with an extra-fiscal purpose that seek to tax the negative externalities that occur in the development of polluting activities. The high degree of technicality and complexity, as well as the regulatory dispersion of these recently created tax figures, make environmental taxation an area in which FIDE Asesores Legales y Tributarios is established as one of the leading leading firms in legal and Tributary counseling.
We provide legal and tax advice to our clients in the following taxes:
- Tax on Fluorinated Greenhouse Gases.
- Tax on the Value of Electric Power Production (IVPEE).
- Tax on the production of spent nuclear fuel and radioactive waste resulting from the generation of nuclear power.
- Tax on the storage of spent nuclear fuel and radioactive waste in centralized facilities.
- Taxes and fees at the regional level.
Our professional activity focuses on legal defense in AEAT inspectors, sanctioning procedures, administrative appeals and administrative disputes in matters related to environmental taxation, as well as compliance with the formal obligations of taxes.