EXCISE DUTIES ON ENERGY AND MINERAL OILS.
The activities developed by the energy and hydrocarbon sector are subject to very strict indirect taxation. FIDE Asesores Legales y Tributarios is one of the leading firms in legal advice on excise duties on mineral oils, an important and very complex set of taxes.
We advise our clients on:
- Tax returns.
- Stock accounting.
- Circulation of products, both within Spain and throughout the European Union.
- Registration and cancellation of registration of commercial establishments.
- Storing, supply and ship registration contracts (we advise and negotiate on behalf of the client).
We also defend our clients in the case of:
- Inspections ordered by the Spanish Tax Agency.
- Issues before the courts.
- Administrative and administrative-contentious proceedings.
- Conflicts related to the application of excise duties on mineral oils and electricity.
We also offer legal advice on the obligations of the firms developing their activity in the hydrocarbon and strategic energy sector, including those established by the CNE (Spanish National Energy Commission), CORES (Spanish Corporation of Strategic Reserves of Oil-based Products), and SICBIOS (certification system managed by the CNE).
Our clients in this sector include:
TAX DEPOSITS, FACTORIES, BIOFUEL PLANTS, TAX WAREHOUSES, PETROL STATIONS, OIL OPERATORS, IMPORT COMPANIES, USERS AND OTHER ESTABLISHMENTS.